Monday 14 April 2008

Day 175 Kuching (Street Bazzaar)

Would you let this man cook your noodles? I did and wow it was tasty.

Here try some! Not too much now I want some too!

Took a wander along the Bazaar at the waterfront of Sarawaks laidback city Kuching today.


There were lots of marzipan cakes in the Bazzar with every flavour you can think of including "nope I cannot possibly manage any more look at the size of my belly" flavour.

Then a bit of catching up on the blog as last week in Brunei the net was out.


In the evening I went in search of more food and got talking to the local fisherman who fish for prawns off the waterfront. Unfortunately my camera is no use in the dark light as one fisherman proudly displayed a fresh caught prawn only for it to pince his finger. I think I heard a malay swear word. Tomorrow I go in search of the Orangatang.............and eat less cake.

No comments: