Wednesday 23 April 2008

Day 183 Mekong Delta Vietnam


Coming to a Boots store near you..why its "Fat of Pythons" I would discover on my trip to the Mekong Delta today.


Nothing surprises me anymore with the traffic in Saigon. Here we see a fish having the time of its life with its owner. Just imagine the conversation earlier that day "Well Goldie, bike time!"

Onto our boat for the Mekong Delta? Perhaps thats where the fish was heading, perhaps not!

We visited a number of island villages within the Delta including a resterauant with semi fat pythons. Its never easy to smile holding your python!

The same place sold snake oil. No I didn't try it. Nor did anyone else.

Hold on though...never mind "Fat of Pythons" when there is "Cobratox" on offer.

After passing the snake cosmetics counter we sat down for delicious honey tea. (I hope it was honey)
Then back to Saigon during rush hour madness and five cups of mass pollution.

No comments: