Monday 28 April 2008

Day 188 Hoi An (Cookery Course)

Today I went for a cookery course. All the ingredients were in place and I wrote the recipes down as I went along (Ross I'll pass them on ...you should manage it).


It had never ocurred to me at breakfast this morning that within two hours I'd be expected to eat the five or so courses created by the cooking course. I thought about explaining to my instructer Snow (who has never seen snow) that I'd had two omelettes and a baugette already this morning. However that would have been disrespectful so I ploughed ahead and finished the meal. Elasticated shorts anyone?

I decided to walk it off by visiting the market. No rush on the banana stall as you can see.


There are a lot of improvement works going on and the concrete breaking works took a lot of watching.

Then back to the hotel for a swim before spending the evening at the tailors getting final adjustments made. My favourite part of the experience was shoes made on the spot...so comfy.


The whole family chips in as darkness falls and we all want to get home.

No comments: