Wednesday 5 December 2007

Day 44 Sandspit Bay NZ (Nice Weather for Ducks)



Collected the wee car from Jucy rentals and made my way North to Sandspit Bay campsite. In the evening I was lucky to meet a nice couple Camill and Chrissy from USA who must have taken pity on my poor show of banana rolls and treated me to chicken pasta. A campsite cook was born and tomorrow would see me pop out for my own pans!!





Pitching the tent a pair of ducks called "Daffy" and "Fastness" waddled along to say hi. Good weather for ducks and sure enough in came the rain. Where did the bay view go?



It never did stop raining and we all made our way to the tv room (made from old cinema seats) to watch a couple of films. The old version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was on in the afternoon and I have to say I liked it just as much as the new one.

No comments: